How do I begin?

My name is Dinka Doll. I went to see my friend last night and she suggested that I start a blog. Since its my first blog and my first post I guess I need to start with s simple bio.

I just turned 41 a week ago, I work in the office, I am a woman, I model, I am a mom, a wife, a friend, a daughter, a caretaker... when I am at work I call myself OB - stands for an office bitch. Yes I believe I earned that title. I even put it on my business cards, lol. Yes, I did have few people ask me what it stands for. But I dont really want to talk about my work right now as its a bit of a painful subject and I am currently in denial and would like to remain there for a while.

Life...well I guess another reason for this blog is to find my voice, even if it is in print. My ex husband always told me how stupid I was, so I just kept quiet, my second husband talks so much, that I dont even have a spot to enter my comments sometimes.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking into the soul of William Haubert

Love hurts, rejection can be fatal.

I was tied up all day…