Superman

First time I met him was on the location he picked, it was an abandoned factory somewhere 40 minutes away from my house. That part I figured out only on my way back home. We decided to meet at one of the oriental supermarkets. I knew where one was so I went there to meet him. I arrived on time and called him to find out what he is driving. Little red car, after looking around for a few minutes of orientation with him, I realized that I was at the wrong place. Rushing to fix my little misunderstanding I took matters into my own hands and thinking I know where I need to be going, I took of in the opposite direction. He chased me in his little red car for the next half an hour, because I drove so out of my way that the figured out that stopping me at the nearest shopping center and picking me up was the smartest idea.

So I sat and I waited patiently, giving myself a lecture for wasting daylight, till my superman arrived. And he did, wearing a red superman tee shirt. He greeted me with a warm smile on his face, I apologized profoundly for wasting his time and daylight. He assured me that it could have happened to anyone, anyone at all, and if I will just follow him, we will arrive to the location in enough time to catch some daylight, and dusk is a great time to shoot as well. After following him for about 20 minutes we arrived to the ruins that used to be some sorts of industrial building, which was abandoned at least 20 years ago.

Prior to the shoot we discussed my wardrobe and I told him  that I wanted to wear my wedding dress.  Upon arrival I saw that it was a perfect place to create some gloomy and the creative art. He chatted with me excitedly about how he found this location, while tugging alone all his photo equipment and one of my heavy suite cases of my modeling garb. I changed into my wedding dress while he was setting up. I was finished before him, and it gave me a chance to look around while he was swatted down with his bag. His shirt lifted up a ted, and my eyes were presented with elastic band that was protruding from his belted jeans. Hearing my chuckle, and quickly turning around, realizing what made me smile, he smiled in return, and said that he loves Super man. Instantly I saw a little boy, that was that still was there on the contrary to an uneasy life that he is living, being a single father of 3 children, and being a military man. He probably saw something in me as well, because right after that shoot it was apparent to me that I would like to shoot with him  again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking into the soul of William Haubert

Love hurts, rejection can be fatal.

I was tied up all day…