Car shopping with a happy ending

Naturally my niece asked me to help her to get a new car. She was no longer wanting to drive her tiny teal color Chevy Aveo with 150k miles. How she got her Chevy is another story, but I really did not expect a car like that to live past 100K, it was a miracle that it was still driving. So I volunteered to help her find a decent car, since I worked at the dealership for a year, I still have few contacts. So I called my former co-worker. When I started selling cars he was my mentor, and a lot more.

We had so much history together, when we worked we were inseparable, we were complete opposites. And opposites attract. He is black, goes to church, he is one of those people I always made fun off. So life decided to give me a lesson, when it brought us together. Working at the dealership, we spent at least 60 hours a week together, naturally on the first day we started flirting, and flirting we did. Till the moment I found myself all the way in the back, in the parts room, between very tall metal shelves with my pants around my ankles and his tongue between my legs, on my third day.  
That dealership had so many possibilities, so many hidden rooms, and unexpected places. Like the table in the break room, mechanic’s kitchen, one of the empty offices, conference room, even bosses office was not off limits for us. The more we played, the more adrenaline it gave us, we were still very careful not to get caught, but we were getting bolder and bolder in finding places to play. The thought of getting caught was adding fuel to our blood. No I was not hiding it from Vik. He was not amused at how long the relationship was lasting, he was getting very upset at the moments, but there was nothing I could do to change that. I was just having too much fun to stop.

It all stopped when he put in for the transfer to another store, that move ended our escapade, to Vik’s relieve. So when I went to see him yesterday, to help my niece to get a good deal on the car. Sitting in his cubicle brought so many memories back. It also did not help any when he was whispering in my ear, remembering our time together, and him thinking where he would take me if we both worked in this new dealership.

I have a little rule, where I don’t sleep with anyone from my past. He was not an exception, but the situation got me very horny. I did not tell anything to Vik when I got home, we just had dinner, and went to sleep. Only to realize that I had too much excitement for one day and could not fall asleep, I kept rubbing myself on Vik, totally unintentionally, just tiny little movements. My imagination took me to the dark corner with my dark lover, I was kissing his full lips, it was like adding oil to the fire.  

I was so hot and bothered I could no longer stand it, so I just grabbed Vik’s hand and placed it between my legs. Physically my body was screaming for contact, mentally I was feeling like one of those guys who would pull this cock out and run behind you begging you to “just touch it”. It was 11:30 at night, usually we are asleep by 10, he was tired and frustrated, and I was just getting hornier. There was nothing I could do, my kitty was demanding attention, and was muffing out any thoughts of how inappropriate this situation is. Oh yes, he did try to refuse, but I was not taking no for an answer. “I am home with my husband and not another guy” was the last reasonable excuse I was able to find in my twisted mind, when Vik’s fingers went inside, supplanting the rest of my thoughts.


Oh yes, my niece was able to pick her new car up next day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking into the soul of William Haubert

Love hurts, rejection can be fatal.

I was tied up all day…