Color me pretty

It's always a fun shoot when there is paint involved. I could not say no to such a fun shoot, even though I had to drive an hour to it. Traffic was not bad at all, at some point I felt like I was the only one driving on the road. The weather could have been better, but considering the shoot was indoors I really did not care, so with the audiobook on I drove.

Upon arrival, I saw a very old building, and the photographer said that he needs to let me in, so as soon as I arrived, I sent him a text that I was at his door. I was expecting to see an older guy, but I was mistaken. He was about my age, very handsome, dirty blond hair down to his shoulders, very pleasant smile. We walked into the building and he said it was on the second floor all the way back. I walked up the steps, and started looking up, he had framed pictures of his art all over and going up as well, so I started walking up, following the art, he said that we can do a tour of the building, and we did. Upstairs was very cold and I wanted to get down where it was not as cold. He said that he turned the heat on in the studio so I will not be cold. Judging by the size and age of the building and how high the ceiling as I had many doubts that it could ever be warm enough.

We walked down to the second floor and walked all the way to the back. To my surprise, it was very warm down there. He had a propane heater blowing and an industrial electric one. It was warm, it was so warm that I had my hoodie off within few minutes. Then we had to sign the paperwork, model release form. At that point I was even getting too hot so he turned his industrial heater off, it was making too much noise anyway. Before we started shooting he took me to his office to show some of his previous work, I was supposed to paint my face myself and I wanted to get some ideas.
Small talk was easy, he was relaxed and very easy going. Before we started he outlined the details of the shoot.

1.       I undress and put on yellow contacts (I got to choose the color)
2.       He rubs alcohol all over me to remove body oils so the paint would not come off right away.
3.       He sprays paints my face
4.       I make my face beautiful with colors
5.       He sprays paints my whole body
6.       We shoot with flowers and props
7.       We finish and I shower, trying to wash all the paint off
8.       He washes the paint guns and helps me to finish washing, hard to scrub your own back
9.       We sit and watch the pics he took
10.   He rubs my body with oil so my skin does not feel like a desert.

No problem there, I already have my contacts in, they feel a bit strange I have not worn contacts in a long time. But I can deal with it. Now he takes green rubbing alcohol and starts rubbing my body, my chest, arms, my back, my ass, I turn around his hands run over my flat stomach, and run over my private parts, with a soft gentle cares. Wait what? Did he or did he not? Was it just a coincidence, did I imagine things? Did his hand glide over my lips with a different purpose? It was there one second and the next it's gone, just like the feeling of fast drying alcohol. My legs get rubbed front and back and then he asks me to rub my face, he does not want to cause me discomfort. So I take some and rub it on my face, it makes it sting a little, but I am ok, it's not a big deal.

We go to the threefold mirror and he hands me spa glasses, after all, I do not want the spray in my eyes. He tells me to inhale, paints my face, inhale – comes another coat. The face is looking very orange, he gives me his pallet with six colors and brushes, tells me how to hold it. I just plop on the floor, make myself comfortable, sit the color pallet beside me, and look into my very scary yellow eyes, orange face with hair nicely hidden under the wig cap. I will be looking totally different today – head to toe. I see a face I do not recognize anymore, and now I have to paint this unknown face with brushes. The process puzzles me but I do not want to admit it, I can't even draw and now I have to draw on my face! No, I do not panic, I feel confident that I will be able to do my part after all I have gotten very good with my makeup lately. I wet the brush and I am thinking what color should go on first, from behind he says, you gotta cover up those raccoon looking eyes, I laugh and smear orange color under my eyes to even out the color, I like how it's looking, I get brave and dip my brush into lilac color, stripe after stripe my face looks like an art piece, and I continue going, dots, stripes, lines, yellow, pink, lilac, on it goes, till I am satisfied with how it looks.

Finally, I get up and for another half an hour I am being sprayed had to toe in the same orange as my face, at some point I was feeling like a rotisserie chicken. After I was sprayed and there were no spots to fill he threw some color dust on my body to complement the orange color. Oh and let’s not forget about the wig.  The first wig I picked out was making me look like it was 80’s style, so I went with that.

Now after I was sprayed and dusted I was told to stay in front of the background so we can start shooting. And shooting we did, different flowers, different props, one pose was melting into the next, I was really having fun. After all, modeling is my passion.

We finished shooting, and I took my towel and walked over to the bathroom for the shower, it was ridiculously hard to wash the paint off my body it just did not want to scrub off. And when I thought I was done, he came in to wash his paint guns, and he turned the special light on so I can see better, I looked like I have not even started washing off, so diligently I continued scrubbing. And right after he was done washing the paint guns he offered his help. Once again his soft and strong hands were soaping my body, helping me to scrape the paint off. My neck, my chest, my stomach, down to what was left of my happy trail and my pussy lips. The same question came up, did he just fondled me? Was is sexual or was it caring? I could not tell the difference. “Yes, you can,” said the little voice in my head. “You know exactly what it was. Why don’t you start identifying things what they really are” continued that little voice. Did someone just say something? I wondered… Did I even care? I am staying naked with my legs spread a little, hot water is running down my body and I have his gentle hands washing me with care and caress. No I can care less that his hands pause on my pussy, it feels good it does not feel like it is something I do not like. “Turn,” he says to me, looking into my eyes I smile back and turn, he rubs my neck, my shoulders, my back, his hands are soaping my ass and the back of my legs.

I am all clean or for the most part, I towel dry myself and walk out. He has the camera hooked up to the TV and he is already waiting for me to show the work we did. I notice he has pillows set up on the table with a towel on them. I sit next to him and for the next 10 minutes, we go over all the pictures we shot. After we are done admiring the art, he tells me to get on the table he prepared for me. He tells me that he got this vibrator, it goes on the top of his arm, this way his can massage me better. I climb up on the table and lay down on my belly. He pours warm oil on my body and starts massaging it into the skin. I melt just like the coconut oil the just poured on me. It feels great, it feel so relaxed that I loosened up into the buzzing sound his “roboarm” and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. His hands are working magic and all the tightness in my back just fades away, his hands are gentle and strong at the same time. My mind is detached, my body feels alive. His hands are on my back, one circle after next. He rubs my neck, my shoulders first, then down my ass and legs. His hands are strong, the oils is warm; tranquility is coming on. My ass, my inner thighs…he paused, the buzzing has not stopped. His hands are there on one spot. Do I tense up? Do I relax? What's going on? My body is betraying me, a wave of orgasm coming on.

Did I expect it? I don’t know! Did I just cum? I move his hands away. My breathing deep, my mind is in turmoil. “Scoot over, turn around” – his voice is crisp and clear. I obey, next thing I know his face is an inch away from my slit. I swallow hard, my mind doing cartwheels. How do I feel about all this comes question to my mind. I am feeling horny, yes indeed. I stop this man, his tongue on my puss just does not feel right. I do not want to fuck this man, I do not want to do the mistake I will regret. I tell him NO. He stops dead in his tracks. Looks up and says “I thought your body just said yes, and you don’t mind, I guess I read your body language wrong”. Why I am so confused? My body screams “yes!” My mind whispers “no”. Who do I listen to? Why does it have to be so hard? He finishes my front.

The little awkwardness is gone, his roboarm just died. I jump right off the table, and I tell him that he just made me cum, he could not believe it came so fast and I was quiet as a mouse. I dress, we hug, and I just drive away. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking into the soul of William Haubert

Love hurts, rejection can be fatal.

I was tied up all day…