Looking into the soul of William Haubert

This is not my usual post. This is a repost of the comment that was written about my dear friend and a true Partner-in-Art William Haubert. 

Sk Chandan Ali My dear brother "Will" Haubert, if any day I am asked about you as a person, I must say that you are one of those people who relentlessly seek beatification in a realm of pain. Now why I mentioned "pain"? Your works told me. I know many will be taking me as lunatic, but yes, when I dissect someone as an artist, his/her arts often "talk" to me. That's why I tell people that my research will take minimum 48 or 72 hours, that's why I tell them to provide documents/pictures/writings so that I can learn about them. I have a deep-rooted idea (tell assumption) of you (which I didn't tell) and it says that you battle with your own self to distract your own into something you love to get transformed. That is something which I realized first when I again inspected "Light & Shadow" series (featuring Dinka Doll) Volo #56 (Winter, 2017) again and again. I knew that this man is trying to tell a story, but somehow he feels lost and the main thread gets disconnected very often being overburdened by sorrow. It's just your art can tell because you choose the same format again and again and again like you are encountering the same life. In my behavioral theory, I have termed this "artistic behavior" as 're-formation' and that's why I never assimilate you through any single photograph or any memoir your write, but I always choose to see the series. I am always a truth teller and your politeness with such a relentless try to reform yourself as an artist made me shifted into a tonal duality of thought. I realized something is there that I still don't know. These stories of your battle is telling how naive I am to hesitate at my death, and in front of you, I am simply powerless and right now I miss really a soft hug from you.

My affection for you is ever ending, it shows me you as a person with a possibility of becoming a true inspiration to many and your gentleness truly gets you canonised as one of the most versatile photographers during contemporary period where "Will" Haubert as a man, like a lonely lighthouse in a tempest in North Atlantic, trying to recreate himself every day!

My dear brother, you have no idea about my affection and though my talkative attitude is getting restricted for my closest friends from now on, I will never ever restrain myself of being spontaneous to you.

You have my uncontested love as a brother and may Almighty bless you and make "such" affection of mine an ornament for your heart which glows ever and ever.

It's my honor to get drenched with your love and I am promised to myself for keeping it unalterable until the ages to come...

With Adoration ~
~ your little brother!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love hurts, rejection can be fatal.

I was tied up all day…